Community outreach programs is an important vehicle for reducing the discovery-delivery disconnect by bringing health education and Health screening services directly to community members. Such programs are consistent with the priority areas of Trinity Care Foundation initiatives for reducing health disparities.
One such public health program is the Comprehensive School Health Program for the underserved school students in Karnataka state, India
School Health Program focusing on Educational, Preventive and Curative. @tcfindia implements such #SDGs projects in #India : https://t.co/bjjYF7SHgC via @pinterest— Trinity Care Foundation (@tcfindia) October 18, 2020
#CSR #COVID19 #Doctors #corporatesocialresponsibility #volunteering #Karnataka #Medical #MPH #MBBS
Trinity Care Foundation partners with Education Department, Government of Karnataka State, India, and undertakes the following activities;
- Pre-screening of students for Height, Weight, Skin, Eye, Dental, Cardiac, ENT, Oral lesions, Defects, Deformities, Deficiencies.
- Facilitating medical intervention for those shortlisted through the pre-screening.
- Impart awareness on Health issues, Adolescent health, Hand-washing, ill effects of Tobacco and tooth brushing techniques.
- Undertake training for Teachers and Health workers to carry forward the work.
- Digital capture of Data of each child.
To help meet your corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals, Trinity Care Foundation (TCF) can create specific project proposals for your organization. Partner organizations could fund to conduct a Comprehensive School Health Program for Government Schools in One District of Karnataka state, India.
Such projects will make CSR contribution targeted, making them simple to execute as turnkey CSR projects. ‘Promoting healthcare’ is an area identified under schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013 that is eligible to receive CSR funding either directly or through an implementing agency that has a track record. Trinity Care Foundation has been actively supporting critical community health since 2007, hence meets these requirements.
For execution of this Project, please get in touch with Mr. Binu Varghese at +91 9880 35 8888. Visit www.trinitycarefoundation.com/csr for more details.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: +91 988039 6666 |
- Website : www.trinitycarefoundation.com
- Instagram : www.instagram.com/trinitycarefoundation
- Impact : www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/tcfindia
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/trinitycarefoundation