Objectives of School Health Programs : https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZuw5P6
- The promotion of positive health;
- The prevention of diseases;
- Early diagnosis, treatment and follow up of defects;
- Awakening health consciousness in children:
Process of program being implemented;
The team will cover Government schools in Bangalore Rural District, and undertake the following activities:
- Pre-screening of students for height, weight, skin, eye, dental, cardiac, caries, oral lesions, facial deformities, etc.,
- Facilitating medical intervention for those shortlisted through the pre-screening
- Impart awareness on health issues,adolescent health, hand-washing, ill effects of tobacco and tooth brushing techniques to students of government schools.
- Undertake training for teachers and health workers to carry forward the work.
- Digital capture of data of each child.
To Partner for CSR Programs : http://trinitycarefoundation.org/csrprogrammesindia
Trinity Care Foundation Projects can be viewed : https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums
For CSR partnership, write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Message Dr. Thomas +91 9880 39 6666 | Mr.Binu +91 9880 35 8888