Trinity Care Foundation team covers government schools in Karnataka State, India, and undertakes the following healthcare programs ; Visit https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZuw5P6
- Pre-screening of students for height, weight, skin, eye, dental, cardiac, caries, oral lesions, speech and hearing, facial deformities, etc.,
- Facilitating medical intervention for those shortlisted through the pre-screening, partnering with existing Government health systems for a sustainable model.
- Impart awareness on health issues,adolescent health, hand-washing, ill effects of tobacco and tooth brushing techniques to students of government schools.
- Undertake training for teachers and school staff to carry forward the work.
- Digital capture of Data of each child.
For CSR Partnership !"Preventive #healthcare school program" https://t.co/hc5bMOKRMu by @drtonythomas on @LinkedIn #csr #India #bangalore #CR #Karnataka #Impact— Trinity Care Found (@tcfindia) April 26, 2017
Trinity Care Foundation is a charitable/not-for-profit Trust with track record of 9+ years in priority areas of health. Registered with the Income Tax Department, Government of India under Section 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs,Government of India under Section 11 (1) of the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act (FCRA), 2010. It is also registered with the National Health Mission and NITI Aayog.
School Health Programs in Government Schools comes under ‘Promoting healthcare’ an area identified under schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013 that is eligible to receive CSR funding either directly or through an implementing agency that has a track record. Visit https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8kEmnC
Contact Us to Get Started:
email: email@example.com | tel: +91 9880396666 or +91 9880358888
mail: # 74, 4th Main, Viveknagar Extension,Bengaluru- 560047, Karnataka, India.
web: http://www.trinitycarefoundation.com : http://trinitycarefoundation.org
Impact : https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums