Internship Opportunities for Healthcare Professionals [ Doctors, Dentists, Public Health Professionals, Nurses and Medical/Dental/Social Work students ] with Trinity Care Foundation.
Period : 15 -July-2018 to 28-February-2019
- Participate in School Health Programs in Government Schools [ Medical Screening and Health Education]
- Conduct Awareness talks at Schools, child health centers and colleges.
- Train Volunteers to conduct health awareness talks.
- Develop health awareness training materials.
- Conduct medical research and public articles.
Trinity Care Foundation is a network of highly accomplished and networked public health professionals in Karnataka state, India. They aim to solve the challenges of healthcare in India by working in synergy with the government system.At Trinity Care Foundation we aim to create a more efficient and effective social impact ecosystem using preventative healthcare system.
Trinity Care Foundation has the Trust registration, PAN, TAN, 12A, 80G, Professional tax and FCRA. It is registered with NITI Ayog, Government of India. It is National Health Mission Partner in Karnataka, India.
Visit -> http://www.trinitycarefoundation.com/volunteer
Write to – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call Dr. Thomas +91 9880394959 or Mr.Binu +91 9880358888
Executed Projects : https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums